If you show up to your costume or Halloween party in a boring costume you're going to regret it. Includes tips to avoid costume failure.|
Japanese cartoons are increasingly popular in Asia and the west for their original style and imaginative characters and storylines. |
100 costume ideas for women (with photos)
100 costume ideas for women (part 15)
100 Costume Ideas For Women (part 15)
posted by emmy, Spacious Planet, February 06, 2012
71. Jessica Rabbit Sometimes an obscure character in an obscure movie becomes a classic costume. Works best on women who already look like Jessica. If you look nothing like her it's very difficult to pull off.
72. Ghostbuster Another easy one.
73. Snow WhiteThere are hundreds of varieties of this costume available from online costume shops. Works better on brunettes.
74. Referee Easy and fun. Risk: looking like you ref women's soccer and were too lazy to buy a costume.
75. Tiger Tiger costumes are cute. The makeup can be tricky.
If you enjoyed this article please link it. Permalink: