If you show up to your costume or Halloween party in a boring costume you're going to regret it. Includes tips to avoid costume failure.|
Japanese cartoons are increasingly popular in Asia and the west for their original style and imaginative characters and storylines. |
100 costume ideas for women (with photos)
100 costume ideas for women (part 3)
100 Costume Ideas For Women (part 3)
posted by emmy, Spacious Planet, February 06, 2012
11. Princess Leia Slave GirlOne of the best female costumes in movie history.
12. 80s Costumes1980s costumes are fun but you need friends to join you. If your the lone 80s costume at the party everyone will ask you the dreaded question all night — what are you supposed to be?
13. Mario and LuigiPrincess Peach and Yoshi are good too — but aren't recognizable on their own.
14. Girl ScoutGirl scout is a easy costume. Make sure to include a sash with merit badges. A basket of girl scout cookies doesn't hurt either. Vampire and zombie girl scouts also work well.
15. Egyptian QueenMake a clear decision whether you want to be Cleopatra or an Egyptian Queen. The two are very different.
If you enjoyed this article please link it. Permalink: