Sure, the traditions are different. The religion, fashion, budget and the food are also different.
However, weddings all celebrate the same thing — a union of love. This commonality is as interesting as the differences. Here's a glimpse at weddings in 100 countries.
1. Czech RepublicPrague seems like a mystical city from the past. It's architecture and excellent service industry make it an ideal place for a wedding.
2. AzerbaijanBride clapping along with the band.
3. ArgentinaA joyous reception in Buenos Aires.
4. BhutanBhutan's Royal Wedding.
8. BahrainTraditional Mehndi tattoo in Bahrain.
9. GreeceThe captivating bride's maid.
10. BangladeshIn many countries weddings can drag on for days.