A warning that this article is the worst kind of spoiler: giving away the last lines of some of the greatest films in history.
But most people have seen these films ... and if you haven't hopefully these great last lines will inspire you to do so.
25. One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach, all the damn vampires.
~ The Lost Boys (1987)
24. Remember, honey, on your wedding day, it's all right to say yes.
~ Gentlemen Prefer Blondes (1953)
23. Maybe he just wanted to steal our wire cutters. Did ya ever think of that?
~ Stalag 17 (1953)
22. And crawling on the planet's face, some insects called the human race. Lost in time, and lost in space and meaning.
~ The Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975)
21. If not Arizona, then a land not too far away . . . where all parents are strong and wise and capable, and all children are happy and beloved. I don't know. Maybe it was Utah.
~ Raising Arizona (1987)
20. When people ask me if Michael Sullivan was a good man, or if there was just no good in him at all, I always give the same answer. I just tell them, he was my father.
~ Road to Perdition (2002)
19. Now, where was I?
~ Memento (2000)
18. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, he's gone.
~ The Usual Suspects (1995)
17. You finally really did it - you maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!
~ Planet Of The Apes (1968)
16. And no matter what they did to build this city back up again ... for the rest of time ... it would be like nobody even knew we was ever here.
~ Gangs of New York (2002)
15. I'm not even gonna swat that fly. I hope they are watching. They'll see. They'll see and they'll know and they'll say, Why, she wouldn't even harm a fly...
14. Forget it, Jake. It's Chinatown...
~ Chinatown (1974)
13. Ernest Hemingway once wrote ... The world is a fine place, and worth fighting for .... I agree with the second part
~ Se7en (1995)
12. I think about the hands I have held, the places I've seen, the vast lands whose dirt is caked on the bottom of my shoes. The world has changed me.
~ Amelia (2009)
11. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it. Always.
~ Gandhi (1982)
10. A man’s got to know his limitations.
~ Magnum Force (1973)
9. I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve ... Jesus, does anyone?
~ Stand By Me (1986)
8. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope...
~ The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
7. Oh, no! It wasn't the airplanes. It was Beauty killed the Beast.
~ King Kong (1933)
6. And oh, Auntie Em, there's no place like home.
~ The Wizard of Oz (1939)
5. You better bury Ned right. You better not cut up nor otherwise harm no whores, or I'll come back and kill every one of you sons of bitches.
~ Unforgiven (1992)
4. You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry: you will someday.
~ American Beauty (1999)
3. Whatever Bill Murray whispers into Scarlett Johanson's ear
~ Lost in Translation (2003)
2. I was cured all right.
~ A Clockwork Orange (1971)
1. You met me at a very strange time of my life
~ Fight Club (1999)